Moove is a market and management platform providing through its application (www.appflymoove.com): - Aircraft and operations management solutions for flight departments, aircraft co-owners as well as marketing tools for commercial operators and airport operators (hereinafter "Operator"). - Solutions for business jet (hereinafter "aircraft") travel in compliance with current aviation regulations, through the purchase of operated flights (hereinafter "charter") directly from commercial operators.
2. Access to the siteMoovewill make its best efforts to ensure constant availabilitý of its Application. In case of unavailabilitý of the Application for technical reasons, maintenance or cases of force majeure, Moove undertakes to take all reasonable measures to limit the duration of unavailabilitý
3. Registration Any individual or legal entity wishing to benefit from the commercial flight charter service must create an account online on the site, with no obligation or charge for registration.Any individual or legal entity wishing to organize its own operations on the aircraft it owns or operates must create an account online on the site prior to using the Application, giving it access to its rights.Following registration of a Member, which implies irrevocable and unconditional acceptance of the conditions, Moove will send confirmation of registration as soon as possible to the e-mail address provided by the Member, firstname.lastname@example.org - www.flymoove.com Aérodrome de Toussus le Noble, 78117 Toussus le Noble. Members guarantee the veracitý of the information provided on the Application and Moove shall not be held liablé in the event of erroneous information, communicated by the Member.
4. Conditions of suspension and termination of service Moove reserves the right to refuse, cancel or terminate the registration or membership of a Member or to suspend, temporarily or permanently, all or part of his or her access to the Application without the Member concerned being able to claim the slightest compensation as a result, in particular in the event of a defect and/or inaccuracy in the information communicated by the Member, non-compliance with the GTCS by the Member or for a dispute relating to the use of the Application.
5. Use of the Application The Member undertakes to use the application developed by Moove only for its own needs and for the sole purposes referred to in the GTCU, not to communicate content contrary to good morals or unauthorized under legislative, regulatory or contractual provisions, or infringing the rights of third parties, and not to develop or market the service subject of this contract or services likely to compete with it.
6. Responsibilities of Moove In the context of flights operated by flight departments or co-owners for their own account, The Moove application enables the organization of business travel. Owners expressly acknowledge that Moove only assists in the management of the aircraft and the comparison of operating costs, and in no way ensures flight safety. Within the framework of chartering with Operators, the Moove platform assumes the role of travel agency for which it holds certification (IM075210016) and limits its responsibilities to this service of reselling dry charters, and not to flight safety, which is the responsibility of the commercial operator selected by the Member.
7. Charter conditions Flights carried out by a Commercial Operator as part of Moove's Charter offer are flights falling within the scope of commercial passenger air transport, as part of a commercial operation carried out under a contract concluded between an operator and the travel agency, and the travel agency and the Member (Flyer or Owner).Commercial flights are carried out under the responsibilitý of the operator, whose activity is subject to the holding of an operating license and an air carrier certificate (A.C.C.). The Commercial Operator is responsible for the operating conditions of the Aircraft, both with respect to its employees, and to passengers carried and third parties, and assumes the risks of loss or damage caused by or to the Aircraft, whatever the cause.Consequently, Members (Flyer and Operator) and their companions waive any recourse against Moove for direct or indirect damage they may suffer, in particular as a result of any incident or loss, whether or not caused by the Aircraft, the Commercial Operator, or the chartering of aircraft, or the delay or postponement of a flight, except in the case of serious or intentional fault duly proven by Moove.email@example.com - www.flymoove.com Aérodrome de Toussus le Noble, 78117 Toussus le Noble.
8. Conditions of use of the application for management purposes Operators who use the Moove application to manage their Aircraft undertake to comply with the aviation regulations in force for their operations. The Moove application facilitates the organization of operations and can in no way guarantee the airworthiness of an Aircraft. Within the framework of the use by co-owners of a non-commercially operated Aircraft, members undertake to restrict the use of and access to their Aircraft to those Members entitled to enjoy its use as defined by the aviation regulations of the country in force and involving in particular a shareholding relationship (shared ownership) or membership of the same company ("Flight Department"). Consequently, Members (Owners and Pilots) and their companions waive any recourse against Moove for direct or indirect damages they may suffer, in particular as a result of any incident or loss, whether or not caused by the Aircraft, the Pilot, or the cancellation of an Aircraft reservation, or the delay or postponement of a flight, except in the case of proven serious or intentional fault on the part of Moove.
9. Obligations of the parties involved The member carrying out a Charter shall refrain from re-invoicing to any person whatsoever and in any manner whatsoever, all or part of the cost of the Charter carried out with an Operator. When managing non-commercially operated aircraft operations, the Operator undertakes to comply with the aviation regulations in force, as described in the Part NCO / NCC documentation.
10. Terms of payment With regard to the charter offer accepted by the signing of a quotation, flights are to be paid upon receipt of the final invoice mentioning the actual flight time, which may vary the amount indicated in the preliminary quotation. Taxes, handling charges and other additional costs specific to the mission will be invoiced separately and must be paid on receipt of the invoice. With regard to the use of the aircraft management application, Members must pay electronically on a monthly basis the settlement agreed between the two parties, using the bank details provided. In the event of cancellation, if the flight(s) covered by this agreement are cancelled by the Member for any reason, the Member shall pay the company the following amounts referring to the total price of the service: - 50% if cancelled after agreement - 75% if cancelled between 8 and 3 days before the flight's departure time - 100% if cancelled within 72 hours of the flight's departure time or in the event of a no-show All cancellations must be made in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org@flymoove.com - www.flymoove.com Aérodrome de Toussus le Noble, 78117 Toussus le Noble
11. Processing of personal data The information collected on this form is recorded in a computerized file by Moove to provide platform services to Members. The data collected will be communicated only to Moove employees and partners of the platform.The data is kept for the duration of the Member's contract. To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this system, please contact: email@example.com . If, after contacting us, you feel that your rights under the Data Protection Act have not been respected, you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
12. Force MajeureAnycircumstances independent of the wilĺ and out of the control of Moove preventing the execution, in normal conditions, of its obligations are considered as causes of exoneration of its responsibilitý and entail the suspension of the execution of its obligations.
13. Intellectual PropertyThecontent of the Application is the propertý of Moove. Any total or partial reproduction of the content of the Site is strictly forbidden and likely to constitute an infringement of copyright.
14. Applicable LawTheseGTC are subject to French law. In the event of litigation relating to the services of the application, the disputes will be subjected to the competence of the jurisdictions of the commercial court of Paris.firstname.lastname@example.org - www.flymoove.com Aérodrome de Toussus le Noble, 78117 Toussus le Noble